fredag 25 februari 2011

Now! In the end … is here

IMAG0443Now I made The song “ In the end “ ready and heavy for you to listen to, I finish the last parts of the song ( the vocals, lyrics and mixing) in just two hours: This song is a tribute to my soul and mind Lonny(Loke), my strange second me that has guided me right through life and kept me on a straight path and rock with me under all the crazy shit I (We) have done, Him ( Me) and Flashman is the ones that have open my eyes and my figure to the truth that it is another world out there, and not that world what people and the system tells, there are good guys that helps you and evil whores and rotten men that gonna try to ruin things for you in the dimensions between dreams and reality. If it was not for the good guys like Flasman, and Lonny the other me that waked me to see the truth how fake the so called reality is, then I would been alive to day, Cheers to Flashman & the gang & you my friend Lonny.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar