söndag 25 mars 2012

A thought

I think a lot about the past when i listen to the first part of Theater of 27 - I Loke on my cd player, i realized that even if the quality & craftsmanship of it is not the best i can never recreate the magic i did in my playing or singing, My production skills gets better & better but i will never loose the ZONE now i was in then just to satisfying other people, Its my world My ZONE. Maybe i will remaster ( for the third time ) the first part of Theater of 27 to punch up the volume little bit, but i like what i done in the past so much that got inspired to be more in the ZONE now in future parts, Forever. So fuck the world find your ZONE & live in it, because that's the real world, a total cool worlds of madness where anything can happen & its Good, & that's my good loony folks is Rock 'N Roll.
Me x4

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar