torsdag 11 augusti 2016

Metallic

Slayer is running around screaming hell
.Venom is spitting the fucking black
.Iron maiden is running the hills
.Nevermore is forever the chills
.Rage is perfect for a man
.Cannibal corpse is master of gore

Chorus: Metallic my freedom metallic my kingdom

.Deicide spreading Satan's love
.Exodus is thrashing in my brain
.Kings x brings the love of god
.Bathory is a killing queen
.Metallica brings justice for all
.Judas priest smells the leather

Chorus:Metallic my freedom metallic my kingdom

.Accept is all about the balls
.Candlemass is epic heavy recalls
.Life of agony is happy pills
.pantera is all riff thrills
.Cathedral has the highs and lows
.Gloominess is the best there is

Chorus:Metallic my freedom metallic my kingdom

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar