fredag 1 juni 2012

Micheal the one and only drunk

Micheal the one and only drunk is a angel that do not give fuck about rules, he likes beer & having fun with wimen, he help lost souls both living & dead to enjoy life to the fullest.


   Song Lyrics: Micheal the one only … drunk

 I am the mighty Arch angel Micheal and I am a drunk I like to party and fuck women I am the rockenroller that gonna show you that life gets better when you comes to age just drink you beer it will take you to places I with my wings will display the future how should be and can if you only let loose and party have fun take a smoke and shove your cock up some woman's ass and put a fist on a mans face and call them cunt's because that what they are real friends support your life and celebrate it. Fuck em all.

Chorus:i am the one to show you you can have some fun













Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar