fredag 1 juni 2012

Raphael guardian of love

Raphael guardian of love Is a very lovable angel he helps sad souls to listen to their heart & with love for the true you  you can reach beyond beyond & to other worlds & open your mind, body & soul to the impossible things out there.

Song Lyrics:  Raphael guardian of love

I am Raphael your teacher how to manner your self against other to feel the sensation of love and emotions I am the key to unlock loving time to share in any dimension I am the watcher of the growing things in life all compassion goes through my time Loke has ask me to learn you the listener to feel with your heart before you act I am also the angel to call if wanna travel in time before things happen or about to remember that your soul is the connector to all the keys of love and sex in the universe

Chorus: I am the guardian of love













Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar